Manufacturing is the making of commodities for use or sale using manual labour, machines, tools, chemical and biological processing or formulation. This term may refer to a range of human labour, from handicraft to high tech, but it is most commonly referred to industrial production, in which raw materials are converted into finished goods on a large scale. Manufacturing process are the steps through which raw materials are transformed into a final product. The manufacturing process begins with the product design, and materials specification from which the product is made. These materials are then customized through manufacturing processes to become the required product. The finished goods may be sold to other firms for the production of other more complex products, such as aircraft, household appliances, furniture, sports equipment or automobiles, or sold to wholesalers, who in succession sell them to retailers, who then sell them to end users and consumers.
Organisations involved in manufacturing need robust, precise, adaptable solutions to help them with stock control and consigned inventory management. In an industry that aims to generate large run rates and small scrap rates using robotics, AutoCrib asset management systems can make maintaining these expensive machines hassle-free.
Flexible configurations, wireless connectivity, and excellent mobility blend together in systems that can supply everything from powerful tool crib operations to productive point-of-use tool access. With every transaction tracked by employee, task, and other norms, accountability is fortified with every use. We’ve developed our systems to deliver manufacturers with:
- Suitable availability of industrial equipment to increase effectivity and yield.
- Reduced storage and on-hand price through enhanced inventory quantities
- The potential to restrict stock-outs with automated purchase directives
- Inter-departmental stock visibility for simple procurement and reduced waste.
- A variety of protected system access methods
- Gauge calibration management for limiting the utilisation of equipment in need of service so Quality Assessment processes are precise.
- Comprehensive audit trail details that can be vitally important in the event of a recall