GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY
Military applications need a rugged and advanced design for manufacturing. Both defence contractor and a supplier would ask for high standard equipment and they would indeed aim for producing precise and quick products. Wanting to be noted as leaders in the market, they would care for having an expertise in a demanding and strictly regulated environment. Government of any country will be in need of a design that comprises of a range of highly specialized technologies that could be used in several applications from undersea warfare to cockpit controls as well as satellite communications.
AutoCrib is extremely proud to offer industrial vending solutions to numerous U.S. government agencies and military organizations, and the entities that serve them. These entities have towering standards and definite requirements for the management of their equipment, MRO stock and supplies, and assets. They trust our stock management systems to aid them to increase precision, accountability, reduce project downtime, and better productivity. They believe AutoCrib systems can also help in reducing waste, lowering costs, and sticking to strict security standards while ensuring safety compliance.
Our automated intelligent vending machine and management systems are periodically enhanced according to inputs from our government and military clients and have undergone meticulous government testing. AutoCrib asset handling solutions are approved for utilisation in a variety of environments, and our robust AutoCrib software is approved by the U.S. Air Force.
- Easily transported machines that provide immediate access to equipment, tools, and supplies wherever they are needed
- Unlimited configuration and customization options to meet any need
- Futuristic RFID-based serialized stock management capabilities that provide excellent Foreign Object Debris compliance.
- Robustly integrated security potential for managing user access.
- Lowered order procurement costs through simplified procurement processes.
- Information by the vendor to help with cost-saving consolidation or mandatory redundancy through diversified sourcing.
- Diverse system access authentication options.
- Standard, repeatable processes ideal for bringing new or transferred personnel up to speed quickly