Supply and demand are the key elements to economic activity. These two persuade each other and impact prices of consumer goods and services within an economy. Many companies analyze this market relationship while making strategic production decisions. Supply is the availability of a particular good or service in a given time to consumers. Customers, having an interest in purchasing a good or service, exhaust available supply, generally resulting in an increase in demand.
AutoCrib innovative inventory tracking systems for the construction industry helps in increasing the profit by driving up the productivity and costs involved down. Having the exact item or tool at the job when required, prevents time-wasting trips to the warehouse or to the hardware store to acquire the needed items at a higher cost.
In an industry that regulars 40% shrinkage, tool loss is costly. Organisations must be able to track tool use and material utilization at the user level to dampen hoarding and theft and enforce accountability. AutoCrib software accounts for precise and real-time details about every single item or material in your inventory, when you need it. You’ll get to know where the item is, who checked it out, what job it’s assigned to and many more. With our inventory management systems, companies in the construction industry benefit from:
- Highly manageable, wireless-enabled units that can be relocated easily between jobs and locations, providing easy access to equipment, tools, and supplies wherever they are required.
- Well-organized procurement operations resulting from accurate inventory tracking across various cost centres.
- The most modern technology for tool vending and tracking, including advanced RFID-based, serialized asset managing capabilities.
- Granular access controls by user, job, item, quantity, and cost that make sure that users obtain only the items they are allocated.
- Rapid and secure access to the system with many authentication options.