Aerospace is the effort of mankind combined in science, engineering and business to reach the atmosphere of Earth (aeronautics) and the surrounding space (astronautics). Aerospace industries research, design, manufacture, operates, and maintains aircraft or spacecraft. Aerospace activity is very diverse, with a combined application of commercial, industrial and military related purposes. In most industrial countries, the aerospace industry is a collaboration of public and private sector industries.
In order to guarantee safe operation of aircraft, the aerospace industry requires the toughest tolerances in manufacturing and maintenance, as well as stringent lot control. Essentially, the Foreign Object Debris (FOD) costs the aerospace industry billions of dollars per year.
In confidence with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and all divisions of the military, AutoCrib industrial vending solutions are unparalleled in their capability in providing serialized tracking of every single item- from the bulkiest tools to the tiniest fasteners. It also ensures that each is properly returned to storage. Our systems are the leading provider of stock management system to
- Handy point-of-use access to tools, safety supplies, and MRO materials to enhance effectiveness and productivity.
- Exceptional FOD compliance all the way through advanced RFID- based object recognition and serialized inventory management tools to ensure all items are returned when work is completed.
- Ability to optimize inventory quantities which results in reducing storage and on-hand costs.
- Numerous levels of kitting
- Scale- based dispensing potential that enable workers to acquire items quickly and efficiently.
- Automated delivery of purchase orders to avoid stock- out.
- Highly precise inventory tracking across various cost centres to ensure proficient procurement operations and reduce waste.
- Multiple authentication option provides quick and secure access to the system with complete accountability.
- Gauge calibration management prevents the use of items in need of service and complete audit trail in the event of a recall.