The Autocrib.exe is devised to be a complete inventory management system that allows you to classify your supplies and tools. The software also helps you to track usage, control inventory, and manage purchasing. The comprehensible interface allows for easy setup and control of AutoCrib machines. And with over 200+ management reports, keeping ahead of your tool and supply needs are easier than ever! Our most recent software release implements changes to the graphical user interface with the end-user in mind. A custom-tailored tool bar and keyboard shortcuts allow easy access to the functions you most wish to have at hand.
- The Modern user interface design makes it easy to use.
- You can find what you’re looking for even without an exact phrase match using the powerful search function.
- It uses proven industry reliable standard MS SQL Server databases, customizable dashboard and standard reports or even customised reports can be sent via Email.
- Interface with ERP system support (SAP, JDE, Baan, etc…), advanced ship notices (ASN) via EDI are key features of Autocrib.
- Instant Alerts are designed to give immediate notification of critical item shortages.
- Purchasing and receiving system is employed so that it can automatically reorder supplies with a new approval system.
- The management system can control access by user levels.
- Real-time graphing gives you the synchronized usage data.
- It can store and retrieve notes and images of items.
- Advanced tracking capability for gauges and other tools that must be calibrated.
- Sophisticated monitoring for lots and expiration dates.
- FOD (Foreign Object & Debris) control in military and high-level control environments.
- Direct communication to multiple suppliers
- Work with optional handheld scanners for flexibility
- Control everything with one easy-to-use system using AutoCrib dispensing machines
- Serialized gauge & Calibration Tracking that helps in tracking capability for gauges and other tools that must be calibrated.